Monday, March 28, 2022

Last Minute Change

    When it comes to the setting of my opener, I had first wanted to use a small room with hardly any windows. The problem was that my actors and I could not find a place like that. So we had to switch things up and find a similar place.

 Since my mom is a teacher at the school, I can use her classroom basically whenever I like. Thus, we switched it to her classroom. What is nice about the classroom is that we can control the lighting system and close the blinds of the classroom. With the lighting system, we were able to make it dim in the classroom which is close to what I wanted in the other room. Also, the classroom gave us more freedom to work, and props were now easier to set up and bring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here is the CCR! Please enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/ d/1hc1uv3ome3FPr3lacPTaT6M- 4Nmpnntk/view?usp=sharing