Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Slow Motion

Working with slow motion was very interesting. I wanted to implement a slow-motion aspect to the movie opener, but I was not sure how to. My first plan was to just film with a slow-motion filter or just move slowly. But both of these ideas came out terribly and just did not look good on camera. 

So I decided to look at my editing system and figure out how to do it there. When doing this, we filmed the scene in regular motion with the camera, then we went into the editing program and created the slow-motion in that. By doing this the slow-motion looked great, and it looks clean compared to the other shaky versions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Here is the CCR! Please enjoy! https://drive.google.com/file/ d/1hc1uv3ome3FPr3lacPTaT6M- 4Nmpnntk/view?usp=sharing